Alo!Mik is excited to partner with families, organizations and churches of all evangelical denominations. We believe that God’s people are the greatest resource available in order to serve children in need. Alo!Mik believes that we are here to fulfill God’s purposes on earth. Alo!Mik staff comes together regularly to pray for families and children in need, and to lift up specific prayer requests and praises. At Alo!Mik every staff member agrees with the following fundamental points:
- We believe the Bible is the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the salvation of the lost and sinful man and that regeneration through the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry Holy Spirit, His divinity and His personality, that He is received at the moment of conversion and lives in all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and in His action in the church. Through his indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus. We believe that the universal Church is the gathering of those redeemed through Jesus Christ, from every land and from every age, its true unity in its unique Head, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that children are no less concerned with God’s plan of salvation than adults and hence need to be allowed and actively invited into a personal relationship with Christ.
- We believe that children in Christ are full members of the Church, and deserve our fair attention in matters of Christian care, teaching and guidance towards complete maturity in Christ.
Alo!Mik is a member of the Albanian Evangelical Alliance (Vellazeria Ungjillore Shqiptare) .